Friday, May 13, 2016

A nurse appeared in the doorway. ''Johnny'', she  said quietly, ''Your mother's here to see you.'' Johnny opened his eyes . At  first they were wide with surprise, then they darkened. ''I don't want to see her,'' he said firmly. '' She's your mother.''  '' I said i don't want to see her.'' His voice rising. ''She probably came to tell me about all the trouble i'm causing her and about how glad her and the old man'll be when I'm dead. Well tell her to leave me alone. The nurse let my mom in ''Johnny it's me your mother.'' Johnny mother says. '' I don't care leave me alone I hate you go away.'' Johnny says.''Don't talk to me that way I am your mother I have the right to see you.''
''I hate you so much all you do is yell at me and dad does is get drunk and beat me and you wont ever believe me now leave me alone and never come.'' before he could finish he passed out cold the nurse hurried us out the door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment