Thursday, May 12, 2016

Jonny's POV

The nurse was at the door saying that someone was here to see me I couldn't see who was behind her in tell I heard a familiar voice... It was my mother. "why is she here? she shouldn't be here." Im your mother I may not seem like I care about you but I do." Then a women came in the room she had brown hair, blue eyes, she was wearing a dress that was black. It was my mother. she had came an seen me for some reason, why though?  "I just want to see if your ok" she said. "I'm fine mom, why are you really here?" I had a feeling that there was something wrong when she came but know I'm just thinking its because what mother doesn't come an visit her kid in the hospital. She just wants to pretend she cares know. then someone distract me from my thought by saying "I just wanted to see if you were ok." "I'm fine mom you don't have to come. Why do you care anyways?" then my mom said "Because your my child and I care about if you safe or not." Then my eye widen, was this just and act or was this real? It had to be and act, right? She didn't really care about me, right? "if you don't want to see me ill leave." my mom said, "I told you I didn't want to see you, goodbye mom"
Did I make the right choose? Did I say the wrong thing? I didn't I just didn't want to see her for the pain she's already put me in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment