Monday, May 9, 2016


The nurse walks in and says, “Johnny your mother is here to see you.”

I lay in shock trying to figure out what to say as I spit out the words, “Come in.” I see a lady with dark brown hair walk in with a small smile on her face as if she’s happy to see me or something.

She looks at me and says, “You’re all over the newspaper’s, you’re a hero for saving those kids.”

I try to think of something to say but all I can do is just sit there and just think , how could someone who don’t even care about me come to see me when I’m on the verge of dying.

“How are you feeling?” she says to me.

 “Horrible.” It really put me in shock that she is here in the same room as I am when I can’t even be in the same house as her and the Oldman.

“No matter what I’m still your mother and I still love you no matter what the past is.”

I let those words sink in, “I love you.” Before I’m able say anything I couldn’t sit up or barley breath and the nurse rushed me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment