Monday, May 9, 2016

What Would Happen If Johnnys Mother Saw Him.

 
 

Johnny's P.O.V

The nurse walked in with someone behind her. For a minute I couldn't see clear. But then I realized it wasn't one of the boys and I knew my father would never come see me. So, it had to be my mother. This woman caused me so much pain. I remember telling the nurse I didn't want to see her.
 
"Oh god Johnny what a mess you got in. I thought you were smarter than that." My witchey mother said.
"Why are you here? And what do you mean? Are you talking about me saving those children in the fire." I responded.
"Yes you fool. you could've died. I mean the only people who would care would be your little buddies. You should've saved yourself like others would have." She said.
"But, mother i'm not heartless like you and father. you guys hate me so much. I don't even know why. You guys treat me like a object. An object you've thrown around and don't care for. which is why i'm glad my last breathing moments will be in here without you or father. Because in all reality you guys are the worst parents ever and i'm not afraid anymore, because I'm already dying. So why don't you do me a favor and just leave." I said harshly.
 
I didn't care what she had to say so I just spaced her out. This woman can't harm me anymore. I'm dying but i'm happy to go down a hero. I saved lives which is more than she could ever say she did.
 
About an hour of her rambling on while I wasn't listening and she finally left. Finally I find peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment